Sunday, June 23, 2013

THE ONLY MAN

I dedicated this blog posts to the only man in my life (drum rolls.......) Mi padre (obviously?) Ohwell, just wanna make some ramblings (a good one) to dad who will always be a lovin' father to his little princess (that would be me, yes definitely me lol) and to my madre and brother. Hey Pa! I know we don't usually bond because you're not here with us but when the time comes that you're here by our side we make the best out of it! Right? You're the best father. I will always be you little princess and thank you for all the little things and the big things you've given us. For the love and care. You know how much I love you (a thousand words is not enough to express how much I love you) You will always be the only man in my life. Everyone would be grateful to have you as a father. I'm lucky enough because i have you (wink)

Let me end this post by saying "Happy Father's Day" I love you so much and I miss you. Hope you take good care of yourself and keep strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment