Sunday, June 23, 2013

46th AND BLESSED



First things first, I should post my Style Diary this day but decided to just move it to some other day (will that be okay?)
Second but not the least, the reason why I'm holding up an outfit post is because today was my "ever so gorgeous mother's birthday" Of course, my mother have a special place in my heart and so in this blog. YEY FOR 46th years of existence mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I just want to thank you for always being there for me, being a mother, friend (bestfriend), teacher, companion or the like. You've always been (and will always be) the best mother in the whole wide world. You've always been there through my ups and downs and I totally appreciate that. I hope you'll never ever get tired of us even we're doing some childish acts. I just wish that you'll have a Happy Birthday, more blessings for you and for our family and good health. I wish you'll never get older (sob)

I'll end this post by quoting "I may not be the best daughter but you're definitely the best mom" I love you so much and always be happy. Happy 46th birthday! (kisses)

No comments:

Post a Comment