Tuesday, November 05, 2013

TOUGHER THAN YOU

I finally can wear something that involves tights and boots since wearing these kind of stuffs here will probably earn a stinky eye, not that I care but maybe it's because there are only two seasons here in the Philippines or maybe they are just not used to see people all dress-up with this clothing.

Oh well, that's the reason why I decided to give these look a shot (which I'm hoping to wear for the longest time) on our trip to Hongkong. And I can say that it's not that bad. right? 
I didn't fully go on the edgy look so what I did is to balance it with a neutral floral skirt which I thrifted way back and it looks the way I like it to be.
 These combat boots are made for walking! I've been searching for the perfect pair like forever and finally I got these babies for a reasonable price and yeah don't want to rant more since I'll probably look like a girl eating her first cotton candy (yep, that excited!)

Top: SM Dept. Store | Vest: Divisoria | Skirt: Thrifted | Boots: HDY (available @StyleMixerPH)

I'm currently on my semestral break and sadly, it has come to end (which means, back to school and do some hell stuff). But anyways, I'll see you guys on my next post!

PEACE OUT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment