Sunday, November 10, 2013

POPPIN' PLAID


Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Bubbles | Plaid Shirt: Borrowed from brother | Shoes: HDY 

Still have a hangover from our Hongkong trip that's why I'm sharing you guys my last set of outfit photos. Currently obsessed with anything plaid and skater skirts.. wishing that I own every color of it, that would be something eh? Maybe I'd call myself Skater Girl except that I don't have a board (but hopin' to have!) Forgive me for overusing these boots but can't help it, it's just so comfortable that I'll probably wear it even in sleep. On the other and, trying to limit my words here since I'm getting bored with the usual description.



P.S. Prayin' for all the people who were affected by the supertyphoon "Yolanda". Trust God and everything will be fine!

PEACE xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Just followed your blog on gfc :) Xxx

    http://sophiesfashionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete