Sunday, November 17, 2013

OVEREXPOSED


 Top: ChicAbooti | Shorts: Push_Thru | Cover-up: Thrifted 
Shoes: Vans | Cap: Forever21

Warning, lots of standing-pose-awkwardly going on!

I always look forward for the semestral break every October and since my life is pretty much "eat-sleep-eat-sleep (repeat cycle)" all day, decided to do something productive. Grab tripod, remote (which is peeking the entire photos! oops, my bad!) and grab my niece too (isn't she the cutest!!!) and yeah, I'm ready to shoot thou it takes a lot of patience since doing it yourself is way more harder than having someone to take your pictures and the fact that my dslr don't have a twisted viewfinder.

Been tryin' to stay away from black but realized that all the clothing that I've got was all freakin' black. It seems that these color is my other half (well atleast for now--I still love it thou!). Snapbacks just instantly capture my heart ad my eyes so hunting for a pair of floral snapback but can't find one so ended up buying these adorable hat since it's probably love at first sight! A pop of color would make an outfit more interesting when everything is black or white tenenentententen (*insert Michael Jackson song here).

PEACE xx

1 comment: