Thursday, August 15, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: TRIPLE TROUBLE

Just want to make a quick announcement on what I've been doing lately. So, I together with my 4 gorgeous friends collaborated in one blog (*random dancing, woot woot!). Excited is an understatement on what I'm feeling right now. Like I'm freakin' right now (Just repeat  the phrase, I know I know). This is my first time doing a collab blog and I'm really happy that I've got to meet this four ladies which I think is amaze-balls (okay, just have to say that!) since we have the same interest *wink
Here's a photo of the masterminds behind the Triple Trouble. (Tiara, Marian, Betina, Gail and yours truly)

So if you want to know more about our blog, the masterminds, our shops, all about fashion, DIYs, beauty tips, girl stuffs, tutorials and such be sure to check out our blog and yeah that's basically it (thumbs up for us). Hope you guys support us from our journey.

1 comment:

  1. HI! :)
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award here - http://fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/2nd-liebster-award-nomination.html have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete