Friday, November 09, 2012

TWO HINTS

Back from blogging again (bad blogger here lol). I had nothing to do today so I decided to visit and post something in my blog. I promise to update my blog during our Sembreak but I didn't have the chance because sadly we don't have an Internet access in our province. Anyways, as I've said I'm here to post and not to drama haha.

During our sembreak, I decided to have a mini-shoot or a fun-shoot with my closest cousin and this is what I chose for my 1st outfit. Black and White stripes with a hints of neon accessories will always go together. 


Dress: Thrifted | Cardigan: Thrifted | Necklace: Divisoria | Shoes: So! Fab

What I like the most in these outfit is the cardigan. It's not the your typical plain cardigan as you can see. I love the effect of how it hangs in loose folds. Take note, it's only thrifted! What a steal!
Yeah, I'm trying to make a serious face but I know I failed hahaha! Will practice more.

What do you think of my outfit?
Comments are love :)


2 comments:

  1. i love everything about this outfit! you look so adorable Alyssa :)

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete